Thursday, December 27, 2007

Martinoz Center Movie Rerererereview

It was ok ok ok ok ok ok ok I guess guess guess guess guess guess guess.

1. AY, AS, CP, CM
2. JB
3. KN (DJ & EG sighting)
4. JB
5. M&A (1/4 -- power outage in Kendall Sq)
6. M&A (3/4)
7. Xmas day with the family
8. Jet Blue red eye flight with bud light.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

4 times!

anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mafalda said...

I was hoping for new insights with consecutive screenings. No?

Anonymous said...

1. His shirt was already open.
2. I don't find the bathroom scene with Sweet Lime to be believable.
3. I'm gonna hold this in for a bit.
4. His brain had stopped and his heart had stopped.
5. So long sweet lime.

Anonymous said...

2: Does this happen all the time on trains in India?

No, but I put it in because I both wrote and acted that scene. It happens all the time in my movies.

Anonymous said...

6. The man-eating tiger was their father reincarnated.
7. The louis vitton luggage belonging originally to their father was naturally the emotional baggage they carried after his funeral (as if this wasn't obvious).
8. That's why the final train they board is called the "bengal lancer."
9. Their view of Paris from the Hotel Chevalier didn't impress me.
10. I'm not a vegetarian.