The orange stuff and the dark stuff: obviously caviar! Mostly I am puzzled by the green stuff. I've seen those things on the edges of cannoli, maybe. Are they candied, artificially colored fruit? Are they candied, artificially colored wombat droppings? My god, maybe I've eaten this stuff! Yet I don't know what it is. Can this comment get any longer? Yes.
3 comments:
The orange stuff and the dark stuff: obviously caviar! Mostly I am puzzled by the green stuff. I've seen those things on the edges of cannoli, maybe. Are they candied, artificially colored fruit? Are they candied, artificially colored wombat droppings? My god, maybe I've eaten this stuff! Yet I don't know what it is. Can this comment get any longer? Yes.
I haven't had a solid bowel movement since Aruba. Not one. Do you think it's a parasite? Do you think I'm a parasite??
I have a great deal of this wombat caviar (particularly, purple) left over in the fridge from mine. If anyone needs some please come, take, eat.
Post a Comment