Finagle, RIP
I want this shirt.
Every time I click on one of his links I end up feeling dirty.
I'd consider buying the brain tshirt too. Unfortunately my tshirt budget for this month has been used up already.
Would you wear these?
I have that shirt.
I've seen you wearing that shirt. It's a good one. But two people shouldn't be wearing the same shirt at the Martinoz Center, unless it's a FreeSurfer shirt.
Or an extra extra large retreat t-shirt.
Or a straitjacket.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I want this shirt.
Every time I click on one of his links I end up feeling dirty.
I'd consider buying the brain tshirt too. Unfortunately my tshirt budget for this month has been used up already.
Would you wear these?
I have that shirt.
I've seen you wearing that shirt. It's a good one. But two people shouldn't be wearing the same shirt at the Martinoz Center, unless it's a FreeSurfer shirt.
Or an extra extra large retreat t-shirt.
Or a straitjacket.
Post a Comment