The Frank Erwin Center
Presents
Al Gore
The Inconvenient Truth
Monday, October 1st, 2007 7:30pm
Presents
Al Gore
The Inconvenient Truth
Monday, October 1st, 2007 7:30pm
POST TALK REVIEW: It was alright, there was a lot of "THE WHOLE WORLD IS GOING TO DIE" and "blame the media" and tear-evoking photos of the stranded polar bears (who are going to die) and penguins (who are going to die). In the end though, he answered some questions that people submitted on their way in - likely ones he wrote himself, I know. While he was answering 11 year old Jacob's question "Can we really beat this thing?" a man began yelling. I couldn't see him - I was up to high, he was to far back - but there was a big scuffle and lots of yelling.
Don't Taze Me Bro!

6 comments:
not much of a review
it was meant more as an announcement than a review...
If we can photograph the polar bears dying, why can't we save them?
If life is so fair, why do roses have thorns?
duh!
I love this blog! So friendly and conducive to community.
Post a Comment