Friday, February 15, 2008

Keep the negative streak going

We can now view the 149 Eat Street lunch menu online at www.massgeneral.org/webmenus.

Someone explain to me please why this site is password protected? Are those cajun potatoes HIPAA sensitive?

After logging in, you have to open a rich text document in order to view the menu, because apparently no one has ever heard of hyper text.

So if any of you have forgotten your Partners password and can't login, let me sum up the menu: the food is all gross.

BRING BACK THE ATRIUM CAFE. LONG LIVE RAY!

Update:
At the bottom of the page they have this message...
Spread the word and please give us your feedback.

Only problem is they don't provide any email address or phone number to receive the feedback. TO WHOM SHOULD I BE FEEDING BACK?!!?

2 comments:

DirtyLinens said...

I'm concerned that it seems anyone can edit the website. It says "Edit Text" in the bottom left corner. I'm also concerned that for Tuesday, February 19th the Soups of the Day are Gumbo and Soup du Jour.

anonymous said...

I tried to edit it. Lacked proper permissions.