Finagle, RIP
Is his tie supposed to be caught in his zipper?
The truth is you never should trust anybody who wears a bow tie. A cravat is supposed to point down, to accentuate the genitals.Why do you want to trust somebody whose tie points out to accentuate his ears?
Between the accentuation of the genitals by the tie and the accentuation of the biceps by the rolled up sleeves, I have one word for you:
You've got nothing to say about the super patriotic flag behind him?
Check out the accentuation in this graph!
I tried to find the contributions from the ethanol industry on the page but sadly that info wasn't there.Oh, well, I'll just have to CYAR.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Is his tie supposed to be caught in his zipper?
The truth is you never should trust anybody who wears a bow tie. A cravat is supposed to point down, to accentuate the genitals.
Why do you want to trust somebody whose tie points out to accentuate his ears?
Between the accentuation of the genitals by the tie and the accentuation of the biceps by the rolled up sleeves, I have one word for you:
You've got nothing to say about the super patriotic flag behind him?
Check out the accentuation in this graph!
I tried to find the contributions from the ethanol industry on the page but sadly that info wasn't there.
Oh, well, I'll just have to CYAR.
Post a Comment